ArmtelICS Intercom Server is a core component of ArmtelICS hybrid communication system, which provides SIP registration for subscribers, call routing and transcoding of different codecs (include wideband codecs). ArmtelICS Intercom Server provides integration of different network technologies, packet-switched and circuit-switched networks within industrial communication system.
ArmtelICS central exchange hardware is based on x86 architecture. Hardware requirements depend on quantity of SIP subscribers in required to create a PAGA communication system. Therefore, maximum system capacity is unlimited and depends on hardware specification. For interoperability with Armtel DCN system and 3rd party PBX it is possible to add E1-PCIe extension boards. Fault tolerance is achieved by implementation of different replication and redundancy mechanism (N+1,2N, etc). SIP (RFC 3261) is main communication protocol for centralized ArmtelICS system.
• Direct simplex and duplex communication with extended voice signal bandwidth up to 14kHz;
• Simplex and duplex multi-party call scenarios, including conference calls;
• Free numbering and 255 levels of priority;
• Supports API for seamless integration with 3rd party applications and systems (e.g., DMR-API for integration with DMR Tier II digital mobile radio);
• Voice recording with WEB access to stored audio;
• Remote configuration and monitoring (WEB GUI);
• Supported codecs: G.711A, G.711U, G. 722.1(Siren7), G.722.1C (Siren14);
• Interconnecting of two or more ArmtelICS Intercom Servers into a single communication system;
• Integration with PBX through ISDN PRI or SIP;
• Support server redundancy.